Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Established limited company – virtually in real time

As I plan to step down from full time employment at Tieto but will continue as advisor in various projects I needed to establish a company of my own. Yesterday I thus logged in with my e-bank credentials to the Finnish Trade registry and completed the needed handily presented information, signed it with my e-bank credentials and sent a signing request to the other shareholders.

They signed with their e-banking credentials (also unbanked persons can have them) and I had my company registered and corporate register number issued by return. Easy as that – no paper – no delays!

So my next thought was: Why on earth is not all contract signing etc done in the same way? Much is – but not all. Pure intertia..

No comments:

http://www.meebo.com/rooms